The Future of Digital Technology
Future of computers, software and related issues by Dr Patrick Dixon. For his MAIN site ( articles / free books / presentations / videos) see link on left to www.globalchange.com (10 million unique visitors)
Thursday, June 07, 2007
- Name: Patrick Dixon
Futurist keynote speaker, Chairman Global Change Ltd, author of 16 books including The Future of Almost Everything, Futurewise, Building a Better Business and SustainAgility (co-author). Ranked one of the 20 most influential business thinkers alive today (Thinkers50 2005). Futurist website (http://www.globalchange.com) has had 15 million different users with over 5 million video views on global trends and management issues. Conference keynote speaker on future global trends, visited 54 nations. Also founder of the international AIDS agency ACET, with programs in over 20 countries. Contact: +44 7768 511 390 or Contact Patrick Dixon by email / mobile phone. Lectures on banks, mobile banking, insurance, real estate trends, retail, marketing, management, motivation, logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, transport, travel, energy industry, IT, biotech, health care and future of other industries.
- Radical changes to marketing in mobile world - Goo...
- Future Retail - Futurist Keynote for Samsung VIP c...
- Cloud Software, Big Data, Virtual Teams, Outsourci...
- Next Big Thing: Location-Based Marketing / mobile ...
- Future of Banking: Mobile, IT, Technology Partners...
- Computers smarter than Physicians? Future Health C...
- Big Data - vital to every large business. Future o...
- Big Data in Health Care - Information Overload, se...
- Future of Telcos - why business models broken. Tel...
- Innovation! How to innovate, win competitive advan...
- Dr Patrick Dixon biography
- Dr Dixon's website
- ACET AIDS care education and training - started by Dr Dixon
- Future Trends
- The Future of Telecom Industry
- The Future of Banking and Financial Services
- The Future of Marketing
- The Future of Management
- The Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry
- AIDS pandemic - prevention and care in poorest nations
- Conference Speakers - and event planning
- Patrick Dixon - videos of lectures plus slides
- Site Feed